CRC Markham is looking to hire a part time Administrative Assistant resource who can help in running daily operations of the organization.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidate should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, coordinating different ongoing activities and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistant must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistant should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Manage vendor, customer, employee and general ledger data in .
- Generate customer invoices and collect payments.
- Record vendor invoices and issue payments .
- Reconcile cash on hand and bank .
- Manage inventory, assets and liabilities database.
- Prepare various financial and statistical reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Assist Manager in completing administrative duties, including payroll.
- Develop and maintain database/spreadsheet of information and maintain centralized filing systems for all information.
- Creating and updating schedules, doing shift coverage, and approving worked hours.
- Assist in the general day-to-day program administration and special projects.
- Order program supplies and compare pricing to ensure that the distributes are providing the lowest cost.
- Schedule meetings as needed with stakeholders and employees. Take meeting minutes as directed, type and distribute minutes to meeting attendees, follow up as needed.
- Monitor, authorize, and allocate program expenditures within the operating budget. Assist senior management in preparing budgets and prepare the end of the month financial reports as needed.
- Uphold the confidentiality of sensitive personal and organizational information as per applicable Privacy Laws. Keep confidential information locked when not in use or not present. Ensure proper authorization has been granted prior to the release of any confidential information to a third party.
Experience and Qualifications requirements:
- Completion of OSSD or equivalent,
- 1+ years of administrative and/or bookkeeping experience,
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office,
- Knowledge and experience of administrative duties, including payroll,
- Non-profit experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Class G2 Driver's License and vehicle for work,Other Requirements:
- Commitment of 10 hours per week (2 hours per day in evening Monday to Friday)
- Salary is negotiable depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidateTo apply for this job, please contact Ghulam Rubbani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to Hide