People generally are living in different parts of Pakistan lacking basic amenities of life, in poverty and pains. Due to lack of resources and backwardness they lack collective thinking and have not been able to cater for basic needs for collective good. Everybody keeps looking towards successive governments for development works.
“Pravalli Welfare Trust” has undertaken to instill habit of “self - help” in the masses by helping them to indicate, organize & execute development works on their own. Pravalli helps them financially by providing them with 70-100 % funds depending on the financial outlay. Pravalli means Brotherhood in local language of Rawalpindi and Abbottabad. Our area of works is extended from district Abbottabad in KPK Province to Sindh Province.
Pravalli welfare trust was established in 2001. It is a registered trust that has completed a large number of schemes in this period. Its programs include the following:--
1. Water Supply Schemes:
In Thar desert area which is far away from cities it costs Rs. 60,000.
In Thar area that is nearby it costs 40,000.
In other places in sind that are near river and canals it costs Rs 12,000 only. In North in hilly areas it costs for pumping scheme from water pit/ chashma to houses on higher ground it costs about Rs. 35,000 to 37,000. Water well about 100 feet deep and 4 feet dia will cost around Rs. 200,000 after lining it with Bricks/Rcc rings, steel cover and electric pumping system.
2. Roshan Thar Scheme: To illuminate on house with solar electricity it costs Rs. 11,000.
3. Goats for Rozgar: 4 Goats to each poor household to alleviate them from poverty. Rs. 36,000 in Sind and 44,000 in North.
4. College Education for one poor child: Rs. 40,000 for two years. Pay them Rs 1500 per month.
5. Technical training of a jobless young man: Rs. 10,000 for one month technical course. 20,000 for two months technical course
6. Marriage of poor orphan Girl: We give Rs. 20,000 to each girl.
7. Ramzan package for widows in Ramzan: Provision of cash Rs. 5,000 to each family to buy commodities according to their own liking.
8. Trees Plantation: Provision of fruit trees at the doorstep of farmers for Rs. 70 per trees.
9. Rozgar Scheme: Helping poor people to establish their own business through Rozgar scheme.
10. Help in Construction of Houses: For widows and poor if those mud houses have fallen. Rs. 50,000 for roof in hilly areas.
Pravalli Welfare Trust is a registered NGO.
To know more about Pravalli Welfare Trust please visit:
For Latest Photos see the link: